Swimming lessons started yesterday and I was so proud of my Rileyroo! He floated, kicked, went under, and smiled the whole time. I bragged to his daddy and his grandparents but I spoke too soon. Today was awful. His teachers, Ms. Kay and Ms. Jennifer, tried to calm him down but he cried the entire lesson. He kept saying, "Swimming hurts me. I not like to swim." I hope tomorrow goes better.
We also went to the movies for his first time today. That went great. He loved it. I am not so sure the people around us did though. He didn't understand the concept of whispering or better yet, not talking at all, during a movie. He kept saying, "That's a really big TV!" He lasted almost an hour which was longer than I expected. He said, "I love this but I ready to leave." We headed over to Liberty Park and then had lunch at Chick-fil-a. After that I had my first mixed doubles of the season so we went straight to RTC. Whew! What a day. Well- he's sleeping soundly now and guess what? His mom is about to be doing the same thing! Good night!






































No comments:
Post a Comment