Sunday, June 21, 2009

Green Acres is the Place to be!




About once a week we ride out to Flora to bust in on the Evans family. Here are our reasons:
1. They live in our dream house and we like to sit on the porch and pretend it is ours.
2. They have a pet turkey "Bubba" and a pet rooster "Roy" and I dream of writing a series of children's books centered around these two characters.
3. They have peacocks, chickens, horses and a pond to fish in. They have tractors, four-wheelers and every type of equipment that Riley is fascinated with.
4. Their sons entertain Riley so I can sit down for a few minutes. (This is probably the main reason for our frequent visits now that I think about it.)
5. Pam is an awesome cook so we can mooch a meal off of them as part of the bargain while we are there.

So Evans Family- we know we drive you crazy but I cannot thank you enough for your hospitality and friendship!!! We love you all....if you ever start locking the door and turning off lights as we drive up- we'll take the hint!

No comments:

Balloon Glow 2009

Riley's 3rd Birthday Party

KidsFest 2009

Stone's Fishing Party

The Zoo

Getting Riley's "Tonkles" Out