Things that Riley is up to lately:
1. If you ask him if he is hungry, thirsty, etc.- he usually responds "I'm good."
2. If you ask him if he wants to play baseball- he will automatically respond- "Sure". He loves baseball. He wants to watch "Air Bud- Seventh Inning Stretch" all the time. It is like a Wii to him because he makes it interactive. If the kid in the show slides, he slides. When someone bats, he pretends like he is batting, etc. He is actually sleeping in baseball pants with his glove next to him right now. That's funny- I wrote that he was sleeping. Let me rephrase that- he is in his room trying to go to sleep.....sleeping, what a crazy thing that would be.
3. Favorite color- still orange. He loves the jags.
4. He wants a boat (a huge orange boat to be exact) and I don't know where this came from. That what he says he is asking Santa for. I hope he forgets or he will learn about disappointment at an early age.
5. He likes to read me the book Two by Two and tell me all about the story of Noah and the Ark. You know how the illustrations in those books portray Noah and how old he looks. Well- the wife looks about 137 years old too and he always says "Is that Gran-Gran?" when he sees her picture. That makes me laugh. What's even funnier is that when he retells the story he always says that Jesus told Noah and Gran-Gran to build a big boat. Now I am realizing that is probably where he got the idea for #4---I am a little slow making connections sometimes.
6. Favorite song- "Cheap Seats" by Alabama. It's an oldie but it's about baseball- see #2.
7. He says his prayers every night and when we ask him who he is thankful for- he without fail says "Jake, Maggie and my Daisy"- he isn't thankful for any humans. Those are our dogs.
8. His favorite food is white cheese from the Mexican restaurant.
9. He loves playing with his train table and painting.
10. He doesn't love haircuts, getting nails trimmed or using the "big pot".
P.S. He still says "all the time" all the time. For example- "I like wearing a diaper instead of big boy underwear all the time."






































1 comment:
Yes, the choo choo thing is too funny! I should have hired you as my photographer!! Check out the pictures Tiffany took for me:)) At least I have some though!
Post a Comment