1. The Imagination Movers are still up there as one of his all-time favorites.
2. Playing the drums---see #1- I can just hear his little voice singing.."My name is Rich, I go rat-a-tat-tat" from the show.
3. Playing Cowboys and Indians. He wears a holster and is the sheriff. He wants to look for "bad guys" every time we go to Kroger for some reason. He sits it that car/ buggy thing and shoots all the shoppers.
4. Buzz Lightyear- He strolls through the living room in full Buzz gear at random times.
5. Popsicles....I mean, you have never seen a kid adore popsicles as much as this one does. He would live on them if we let him. He also loves eating Mexican.
6. The Incredible Hulk, Spiderman and Batman; Max and Ruby; and the Backyardigans. He still wants me to have another baby so he can name it "Tyrone".
7. Singing- He loves that older Toby Keith song- "I Shoulda Been a Cowboy". He heard it one time and John Sidney and I had to immediately make a purchase from Itunes. He also loves "Big Green Tractor" and John Fogerty's "Centerfield".
8. He still loves the book Ten Little Ladybugs and he also likes the Manning's book, Family Huddle.
9. He likes any activity that puts him in harm's way- football, tackling, jumping off things, etc.
10. He loves baseball, tennis and going to play golf on the kid's course.
He had the best day ever today. John Sidney had a slow day at work so he said Riley could work with him for a couple of hours. Riley could not wipe the grin off his face as he got ready to go in to "the office for a meeting". He had to wear a "horsey shirt" because that is what daddy wears (that means a polo). He wanted me to drop him off and not walk in with him because "he is not a baby" and he "knows the way to work". So I went shopping for a couple of hours while they "worked" today. Needless to say, he wasn't happy when I showed up to take him home and he is already wanting to go back to work tomorrow. He brought home a hole punch and he is currently punching tickets like they do on Polar Express so my living room floor has about 5,000 little round dots across it! What did we do around here before we had him? I love that little guy so much. He makes me laugh all the time. He burped today, smacked his chest and said, "I got indigestion". I always tell him "I love you to the moon" and he has always answers back something random like "Well-I love you to the helicopters" or "I love you to the ballfields" or "I love you to the gas station!". I know his teachers think our family is so weird when they hear the stuff he comes up with. You know what? They're right. We embrace the weird at our house. We wouldn't have it any other way.
"Wherever you go, no matter the weather, always bring your own sunshine."
Happy New Year!






































No comments:
Post a Comment