Saturday, December 5, 2009

Let it Snow! Let it Snow! Let it Snow!







It is officially Christmastime! My favorite time of year has arrived. We went to the Madison Christmas parade this morning and that always marks the real beginning of all the festivities in my mind. I remember twirling a baton in that same parade when I was a little girl. The Ridgeland Christmas parade is this afternoon and we have the first annual "Merry Mannsdale" tonight. I am hosting my first ever "Book Fair" so this week has been crazy in the library. Riley is going through every sale paper that hits the mailbox. He calls it "his mail" and he "signs up" for stuff he wants Santa to bring. So needless to say, every paper is covered with marker. His main wish list consists of: a skateboard, a pool table, and a ping pong table. Guess what? None of those items are going to be in Santa's bag. I am sure he will get over it. His main present is going to be a bike and I think he will be thrilled. I will be thrilled to watch him enjoy all the fun things going on this time of year! I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Balloon Glow 2009

Riley's 3rd Birthday Party

KidsFest 2009

Stone's Fishing Party

The Zoo

Getting Riley's "Tonkles" Out