Friday, November 28, 2008

I Have Been Tagged

Okay...I hate stuff like this but I have been tagged to do one of those 6 interesting things about me. I have decided that I don't have any truly interesting things but I do have some things that you may not know; so here it goes:
1. I read all the time. Seriously, I have a stack of about 15 books next to my bed that I am currently reading. Most of the books I read are children's books just so I am "in touch" and have an opinion on what kids in my class are reading. I also just finished Darden North's latest book. He is a local doctor that people always think I am married to- so I thought I should read his latest thriller!
2. I have a pathological fear of rats. I hate them. I have nightmares about them. I truly freak out at even the thought of one. My family knows this but they do not seem to understand how really bad it is. I have two older brothers and their idea of funny was to put a dead rat in a ziplock bag and wrap it up in gorgeous wrapping paper then give it to me for Christmas last year. Yep- that pretty much sums up life with the Lewis family.
3. I love movies even horrible ones. I can watch pretty much anything. I also love Grey's Anatomy and Friday Night Lights. I also watch The Hills, The Gauntlet and some other terrible reality shows that I should be embarrassed to mention.
4. I am really into music. I love all types. I have no musical ability though. I took piano lessons for eight years and all I can play is "Green, Green Grass of Home" ( a favorite song of my dad's) and the theme from Ice Castles.
5. I love running shoes but I don't run.
6. I am a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad gift wrapper. I am also a failure at tying a good bow. This flaw is exposed every Christmas. It is a good thing that Martha Stewart (aka Leslie Tyler) is my neighbor so I can keep my flaw under "wraps". That was clever, huh?

Okay-now I am tagging all of you other girls listed under my favorite blogs. I am waiting to find out 6 interesting things about you. I can't wait!

Balloon Glow 2009

Riley's 3rd Birthday Party

KidsFest 2009

Stone's Fishing Party

The Zoo

Getting Riley's "Tonkles" Out