Sunday, December 7, 2008

It is just such a fun time of year! I love the old classic movies like It's a Wonderful Life and Miracle on 34th Street. I watched the classic Rudolph movie this past week and I loved it as much this year as I did when I was little. Those movies are the best. Remember Charlie Brown's pitiful little tree? Ashley and I took Braxton and Riley to the Madison Christmas parade Sat. morning and then John Sidney and I went to the City of Ridgeland's festivities that afternoon. They showed the movie A Christmas Story and had lots of jumping things for the little ones at Freedom Ridge Park. This is the first year that Riley really knows what is going on. I heard a quote once that said...."It is a great feeling at Christmas to have everything you want before you even open the gifts." That's how I feel. My cup runneth over....wonderful friends, family and our precious little boy. I wonder what we did without him? Merry Christmas, everyone!

No comments:

Balloon Glow 2009

Riley's 3rd Birthday Party

KidsFest 2009

Stone's Fishing Party

The Zoo

Getting Riley's "Tonkles" Out