Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I am a blog stalker....

I have a million things that I should have accomplished tonight. Instead I sat at the computer "blog stalking". I have been reading a friend of a friend of a friend's blogs and now I can't believe how late it is getting and how tired I am going to be at school tomorrow if I don't go to bed.
My problems with setting up this blog are 1) I don't know how to add my friend's names to the side. I need help! Jennifer, Dawn, Shelley, Kristy, Laura...can any of you help me with this? 2) I have realized that I really don't do anything exciting enough to "post" about. It just seems so boring to write...went to Chick-Fil-a and Wal-mart, strolled around the neighborhood, went to Mom and Dad's and set up their medicine, etc. Maybe I can make up some exotic vacations or something to liven up our blog. 3) They have blocked any "blogging" sites from my school computer. I guess they aren't deemed educational. Therefore, it takes forever to make a slideshow or post pictures from my home computer. It is so slow. Okay- now that I have vented about my blogging gripes I will move on. This week has been so busy. My birthday was this past Sunday and Riley was so cute. He kept saying that he was going to get "mommy a happy meal with nuggets". I guess in his sweet mind that is the ultimate gift. My tennis team is playing in the State tournament this weekend so I will be busy with "captaining" duties. Riley took his first tennis "lesson" from Uncle Ron yesterday and it was hilarious. He actually could hit a pretty good backhand though! He loved it and cried when Ronnie's next lesson showed up. He was jealous that Ronnie was hitting with someone else!

3 comments:

e said...

Happy Birthday :-) I'll teach you how to add names to the sidebar...email me!

Dawn Lampkin said...

Happy late Birthday~ I'm glad you figured out how to post your friends blog on the side :) Your blog looks great! My new oobsession is facebook :(

The Hensons said...

hey! i look at your blog all the time, and since you have those slideshows at the top that never change...i just thought you hadn't updated in forver! then, i scrolled down!! :) sorry about the tonsils. and, i'm glad you figured out how to link. and yeah right...tennis has never been a serious thing...too much alcohol involved! :) hope y'all had a good christmas!

Balloon Glow 2009

Riley's 3rd Birthday Party

KidsFest 2009

Stone's Fishing Party

The Zoo

Getting Riley's "Tonkles" Out