Ahhhh....the school supplies are out in Target and Wal-mart. I.adore.school.supplies. I mean, in a freakishly obsessive way. It is not normal how much happiness a new notebook, calendar or GASP!....a pack of colorful sharpies bring me. I ordered John Riley's backpack and lunch box from Pottery Barn. He was thrilled with my selection. ;) Next, we took off for a fun-filled shopping excursion to check items off the kindergarten list because there is no way I was ordering from EDUkit and getting the pre-packaged supplies. Are you kidding? That would mean that I would miss out on the Sunday, July 24, 2011
He Thinks We're Just Shopping
Ahhhh....the school supplies are out in Target and Wal-mart. I.adore.school.supplies. I mean, in a freakishly obsessive way. It is not normal how much happiness a new notebook, calendar or GASP!....a pack of colorful sharpies bring me. I ordered John Riley's backpack and lunch box from Pottery Barn. He was thrilled with my selection. ;) Next, we took off for a fun-filled shopping excursion to check items off the kindergarten list because there is no way I was ordering from EDUkit and getting the pre-packaged supplies. Are you kidding? That would mean that I would miss out on the
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





































No comments:
Post a Comment