Saturday, April 24, 2010

It's a Bird, It's a Plane...It's Super Riley!







I can't believe my baby is 4! We had a superhero themed party this year at the Courthouse Jumpzone. Riley is really into anything superhero these days- so seeing him and all his buddies in costume was really cute. (Even John Sidney busted out a Batman t-shirt for the occasion!) Riley wanted me to wear and I quote- "Big blue panties with gold stars, white boots, a crown and red swimsuit top with no straps then carry a rope" so I could be Wonderwoman--good lord, wouldn't that have been a sight. Needless to say- he was disappointed that I didn't dress up. He said after the party that it was his best day ever. That's good stuff.

He had a party at school on his real birthday. When I went to pick him up, Miss Linda was laughing and shaking her head--(This is usually not a good sign. It means I am about to be embarassed.). She said that he had come out of the bathroom with his shorts around his ankles in front of the whole class asking if it was bigger because he was four. I didn't even know how to respond...

1 comment:

Kristy Jones said...

Oh. My. Word. I don't know who is funnier... you, or your child.

Please write a blog post about the turkey incident.

Call me tomorrow.

Balloon Glow 2009

Riley's 3rd Birthday Party

KidsFest 2009

Stone's Fishing Party

The Zoo

Getting Riley's "Tonkles" Out