Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hopping Down the Bunny Trail








We went to Freedom Ridge's Annual Easter Egg Hunt this past Thursday. As you can tell from the pictures, Riley had a blast! They had an Easter Egg Hunt at school that day too. We have had Easter Egg Hunts all weekend at our house too. He likes to be the person hiding the eggs but then he wants to tell me where they all are!
The other day I asked him if he wanted to play Cowboys and Indians. He answered, "You bet your ass I do." I tried to not look shocked and I said, "Wait- what did you say?". He looked at me like I was the biggest idiot ever, rolled his eyes and said, "That means yes, mama." I asked him where he heard that and he pointed to a man on TV that a few seconds later also belted out S.O.B. sooooooo no more westerns for John Sidney when Riley is playing in the room!!!!!

1 comment:

The Hensons said...

ha!! another reason for me not to like westerns! (but that is pretty funny)

Balloon Glow 2009

Riley's 3rd Birthday Party

KidsFest 2009

Stone's Fishing Party

The Zoo

Getting Riley's "Tonkles" Out