Saturday, April 24, 2010

Buy Me Some Peanuts and Crackerjacks...







I.am.pumped. This will be Riley's first year to play baseball. He has gone to "Start Smart" at Freedom Ridge a couple of times in the past two weeks to learn how to run bases, throw, etc. Then we had our first official team practice last Monday. I have no idea if he will even walk out there because some days he's shy, others he's not, sometimes he wants to play then other days he only wants to be a superhero...who knows? I just know that the second I heard I was having a boy- I pictured myself hauling a chair and sitting at ballfields. I think it is going to be a blast watching all of them out there running around! Our first game is May 8th and I am like a kid at Christmas!


No comments:

Balloon Glow 2009

Riley's 3rd Birthday Party

KidsFest 2009

Stone's Fishing Party

The Zoo

Getting Riley's "Tonkles" Out