Monday, September 28, 2009

Thank You for the Dogs....




Each night when Riley says his prayers, he always ends with "and thank you for the dogs". He cracks me up with all his sayings. We took advantage of the awesome weather today and cooked out with the Rea's. Ashley and I got to relax in the yard and visit while Riley and Braxton played baseball, trains, soccer and every game you can think of. A fireman visited daycare today and made a big impression on both boys. They got to see a real firetruck and Riley kept telling us, "If you see a fire- back up!" so that must have been part of the lesson. Riley has also decided that I need to have another baby. He wants to name the next one- girl or boy- get this...Tyrone. For that reason alone- I do not see another baby at the North house. I can hardly keep up with the one I have!!!!

















1 comment:

Jessica Harriman said...

Hey Robin! I think Tyrone is a fine name. Hilarious!

Balloon Glow 2009

Riley's 3rd Birthday Party

KidsFest 2009

Stone's Fishing Party

The Zoo

Getting Riley's "Tonkles" Out