Friday, May 29, 2009

Symphony on the Square




















Each time I post something on here, I feel like I always experience the same thoughts. I feel like time is going by too fast and I wish things would stay the way they are right now. I absolutely love this stage in the life of Riley. This was our first week of summer and we crammed a lot into it. We had lunch with Jack and Shelley, went to Freedom Ridge, Sno-Biz, spent a couple of afternoons working in the Mannsdale library, saw Dr. Payne due to a nasty ear infection and went to Canton to hang out, picnic and listen to some great music. Riley loves the new library since the furniture hasn't been delivered because it seems like a giant playroom. This week was awesome just hanging out with my little sidekick who has turned into my best friend. It's fun that he can carry on an actual conversation now. Although it makes me sad that he is growing up so fast, it's finally getting easier. Those days of dragging everything in the house with you, lugging the car seat that weighs a bazillion pounds, etc. wore me out. When you live in "the house of no sleep", well-- those days seem like a blur. We start swimming lessons next week-I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Balloon Glow 2009

Riley's 3rd Birthday Party

KidsFest 2009

Stone's Fishing Party

The Zoo

Getting Riley's "Tonkles" Out