Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To











What a bittersweet time of year. Our class had an end of the year party at Cypress Lake yesterday. What a great group of parents and kids. They really went all out with a Luau theme and even gave us some cash in a coconut! I cannot thank everyone enough for all the gifts, cards and happies. This was such a great year and I feel so blessed to have been part of the Madison Station family for the past fifteen years. Wow! Time flies when you are having fun! I hope those kids love me HALF as much as I love them. They have given me a host of memories to treasure. It is also great to know I have so many future babysitters for Riley. He loved being part of the action and the center of attention.




1 comment:

The Harmelinks said...

Robin, Thank you for what you did for ALL of us at MSE. My, how you will be missed.

Balloon Glow 2009

Riley's 3rd Birthday Party

KidsFest 2009

Stone's Fishing Party

The Zoo

Getting Riley's "Tonkles" Out