We had a new soon to be family member celebrating with us this year. Ryan is recently engaged to Shay. They are going to get married May 24. She is beautiful and precious so we are thrilled. Riley adores her!
We visited the Children's Museum which is AWESOME. It is just filled with loads of fun things to do. I think this will definitely be the spot for our next birthday party. The live nativity at our church this year was incredible. It was really amazing and touching to watch. I tried to really teach Riley about the true meaning of Christmas this year. I wanted him to really grasp that it isn't about Santa, presents, etc. I think I may have overdone it however. At school, when his teacher started talking about the Christmas story- Riley said, "Are we talking about Mary and Joseph AGAIN? I am tired of hearing about them. That's all we've talked about EVERY NIGHT." Needless to say that is why his first report card looks like this:
Since it didn't come out very clear, let me hit the highlights. We need to help Riley learn to accept and respect authority, work and play well with others and learn to skip. I think somehow that the first two are more of a priority! So I am signing off- I have work to do!
Happy New Year!





































No comments:
Post a Comment