Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween....Part 3













This year's "Trunk or Treat" was the best yet! I can't decide if they had more to do or if Riley is just at the age where everything is fun. He is big enough to do all the activities but is little enough that he has that "wide-eyed wonder of it all look" about everything in the world. He jumped in the moonjumps, played putt-putt, ate a hotdog, climbed on a fire truck, rode the train, toured a pirate ship and played a bazillion games. I did the cake walk about 20 times and never won. My favorite thing he said this week went like this:
Me: Riley, you have to be "man of the house" while daddy is out of town.
Riley: What does "man of the house" mean?
Me: It means you have to take care of all daddy's jobs, do all the things he normally does....
Riley: I get to watch TV?

Happy Halloween!















No comments:

Balloon Glow 2009

Riley's 3rd Birthday Party

KidsFest 2009

Stone's Fishing Party

The Zoo

Getting Riley's "Tonkles" Out