Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween- Part 4: The Halloween Hayride











" It was a beautiful day in the neighborhood" as Mister Rogers would say! Trick or Treating at its' finest. The trick or treaters were out in droves up and down every street. I seriously saw some of the cutest costumes that I have ever seen. I cannot tell you how many trick or treaters we had. I had my mom at my house passing out candy while John Sidney pulled all of us on the trailer with his four-wheeler. But even after we got home, they just kept coming. John Sidney said that it was time to turn off the porch light though when I started digging into his Butterfinger stash. Anyway- we have candy galore at the North house so stop by and we'll share. We made piles of everyone's favorites and even ate candy first thing this morning! Breakfast of champions, you know? Riley's current fave is a pixie stick. He thinks they are the coolest things ever invented. Hope he stays that way- so he can pass those Crunch bars and Reese's my way. Happy Halloween!


No comments:

Balloon Glow 2009

Riley's 3rd Birthday Party

KidsFest 2009

Stone's Fishing Party

The Zoo

Getting Riley's "Tonkles" Out