Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Halloween...Round 1











I love Halloween. Just love this whole time of year- the fair, football games, the weather- everything fall. We went to Duncan's Halloween party last weekend and Riley loved it. They had all kinds of fun stuff to do. They even had a spooky tattoo station where he got a spider and a bat tattoo that we have had to wash around every night in the bathtub because he doesn't want them to ever come off.

Here is my Halloween problem. I thought I had some time left before Riley would have strong opinions about his costume. He has been a duck, a chicken, and last year- he had two costumes- a golfer and a cheeseburger. He looked so sweet in all of these. I thought I could stretch the cheeseburger out another year since it still fits but my little sidekick came home from school and said that he wanted to be a superhero. He told me that Rod is Batman, Braxton is Spiderman and so he wants to be.....the Incredible Hulk. He says that "together we can all SAVE THE WORLD"....I don't like the Incredible Hulk- I don't know how he even knows who the Incredible Hulk is and I prefer a world full of cheeseburgers, not superheroes.








































































No comments:

Balloon Glow 2009

Riley's 3rd Birthday Party

KidsFest 2009

Stone's Fishing Party

The Zoo

Getting Riley's "Tonkles" Out