Sunday, October 18, 2009

A Day in the Country




It's been awhile since my last post but here are a few updates:
1. Daddy has stabilized and is back at the nursing home. He looked so cute sitting there yesterday with his jaguar sweatshirt on. His blue eyes were sparkling and I said, "Daddy, your eyes are SO blue" and he said "And this surprises you?" I thought that was funny. He loves to hear about Riley, Ryan and Reid- the rebels and the jaguars and wants updates at each visit.
2. We had fun at Day in the Country- saw Kristy and Sara there. I got to show Riley the scary graveyard where Chelle' Leffler's parents took us on a hayride at one of her slumber parties when I was little and told us the ghost story of Annandale and Chapel of the Cross. I didn't sleep in my own bed for about the next 3 years....
3. Riley is a chatterbox. They have been going on a field trip every Friday at daycare. This week it was to the library. He kept saying that it wasn't my library though. He is back on a "Bob the Builder" kick. It's weird how they go through phases with stuff. I think I mentioned that he also loves the Backyardigans these days and thanks to that wants me to have another baby and name him or her "Tyrone". We went to see "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs" and he wore the 3D classes and sat still the whole time. His scar is going to be pretty bad from the football injury at school. He keeps opening it back up with all his rough-housing.....we need to buy stock in neosporin at our house.

No comments:

Balloon Glow 2009

Riley's 3rd Birthday Party

KidsFest 2009

Stone's Fishing Party

The Zoo

Getting Riley's "Tonkles" Out