
We rode over to the Neshoba County Fair Sunday and Riley loved it. At one point he went running out onto the racetrack and John Sidney had to run out there and carry him off. This almost gave me a heart attack but I am beginning to think of these scary moments as the new normal with Riley. Gracious- he is like a force of nature when he gets something in that little mind of his. I loved looking at all the cabins and how cute they were decorated. Everything was so bright and colorful with the cutest canvases hanging everywhere. We went over to Aunt Brenda's after the fair and Riley got to ride one of the horses "Charlie". He fed Charlie and Belle carrots and would just squeal when they ate out of his hands. We went and saw the "moo cows" next and then went walking all through the woods. I loved going to my grandparents' farm when I was little and it is kind of neat to see him playing and doing the things I used to do, the same things my mom did when she was little, the same things my grandfather did, and so on. My grandfather farmed cattle on those acres and my parents lived there when they first got married. My parents had their 56th wedding anniversary this weekend. We have spent a lot of time over there through the years and we have made so many memories on that farm. It's neat to be making more memories now with my Riley-Roo.

No comments:
Post a Comment