Sunday, January 3, 2010




We had a relaxing weekend. We went over and cooked out with the Rea's Saturday. Braxton got a tent for Christmas that Riley loved. He got one of those Leapster 2 things too that Riley is fascinated with in the above pictures. They didn't want me to get the camera out so Braxton threw a football pillow at me right as I was snapping the picture and it made the image in the first picture above. I thought it looked neat so I included it.
Riley said a couple of funny things this weekend that I want to remember. 1. I was cleaning out my closet and he walked in and spotted a pair of high heels. He looked at them and said, "Mama- you don't never wear your dancing shoes anymore." Anyway- he wanted to pretend like I was Cinderella so we put them on to see if they would fit. When they did- he walked in the living room and announced, "Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and Girls, People of all ages- I would like to introduce the best dancer in the world- my mama!!" John Sidney and I just looked at each other and wondered where in the world that came from.
2. He is in a big superhero phase and came in and told me in a real serious voice that I needed to get dressed in "no pants, big blue underwear, a gold belt and boots" so I could be Wonder Woman. Wouldn't that be a sight? I opted for a pair of sweatbands (as my cuffs) and a Burger King crown and he seemed satisfied.

No comments:

Balloon Glow 2009

Riley's 3rd Birthday Party

KidsFest 2009

Stone's Fishing Party

The Zoo

Getting Riley's "Tonkles" Out