Sunday, March 22, 2009

"What? It's Over Already???"











I can't believe spring break is already over. It was much better than last year's. Last year we went to the beach and Riley and I both got Chagella (If you don't know what that is- pray you never find out.) Anyway- I threw up along the road all the way home from Gulf Shores. Isn't that an attactive visual? The entire time I was sick my mind was thinking "good- at least I'll lose some weight." That didn't happen either. So- the bar wasn't set too high for this spring break. Survival without vomiting and it would automatically be better! We really did have fun though. Riley is getting so big and he says random things that crack me up. He came walking through the living room with a huge roll of silver duct tape this week proclaiming, "We can fix anything with this!" He also woke up frantic one morning needing to go to Home Depot and buy a horse. After we explained that you can't buy a horse at Home Depot then he walked off saying "Guess we'll go to Lowe's."
My friend, Leslie, has been making some of the cutest stuff for John Riley. Check out her website "Bobbins and Bows" on the sidebar. She can make anything and it is all so cute!!! I can't wait to see him in the football shirt she has pictured.

1 comment:

The Hensons said...

it must be a boy thing...chase and william go to lowe's at least once a weekend. and now wes is in on it, too! they go to ride the lawn mowers! it's fun, isn't it?

Balloon Glow 2009

Riley's 3rd Birthday Party

KidsFest 2009

Stone's Fishing Party

The Zoo

Getting Riley's "Tonkles" Out